EQ-i 2.0 Certification
Hands-On Tools for Coaches, Leaders and Trainers.
Use the latest, most respected and researched Emotional Intelligence (EI) Assessment. The EQ-i 2.0 and the EQ 360 are updated assessments released by Multi-Health Systems (MHS) based on the pioneering BarOn EQ-inventory. Used worldwide for nearly twenty years, the EQi was created by Dr. Rueven BarOn who coined the term EQ or Emotional Quotient. Multi-Health Systems extensively researched and revised the assessment to make it a premier tool for exploring emotional and social intelligence (ESI). We will provide you with thorough exposure to working with the EQ-I, 2.0 and 360 supported by many case examples, videos, and tools for you to lead Emotional Intelligence (EI) trainings. (Click here to download and print a PDF with schedule.)
Where: Online webinar (You will receive the link upon purchase)
When: (registration and payment deadline is 7 days before the first day of the course)
August 10th & 11th, 2017
Time: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm PST (10:00 am – 5:00 pm EST)
ICF Continuing Education Credit: 14 units available
Instructor: Dr. Relly Nadler is a licensed psychologist, master certified coach by ICF, EQi certified master trainer, corporate trainer, Psychology Today Blogger, speaker and author of five books. His latest is Leading with Emotional Intelligence, which has 108 strategies to raise Emotional Intelligence. Relly has been using the EQi since 2001. He has focused his coaching and leadership development career on developing tools for raising Emotional Intelligence for leaders and their teams. Relly’s website has articles, blogs, tools, videos, webinars and interviews as resources to help you and your team perform in the top 10%. His Psychology Today blog, Leading with Emotional Intelligence highlights Emotional Intelligence and strategies also.
About the Course:
The EQ-i 2.0 Certification Workshop will prepare you to administer, interpret and provide feedback on both the EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment and EQ 360 results. This two day has a pace that is quick, interactive and loaded with hands-on activities. By the end of the certification program, you will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence and understand its importance
- Describe the components of the EQ-i 2.0 and the EQ 360 including Composite Scales and Subscales
- Understand the science behind the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Describe best practices around administering and providing feedback on the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Interpret EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 assessment results
- Follow a structured approach to prepare for a feedback session
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an effective assessment debrief session
- Explain the benefits of EI to client groups
- Describe how EI applies to different disciplines.
- Identify the ethics pertaining to the use of EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360
- Identify resources available post-certification
- Assess which of 3 reports is appropriate for clients: EQ-i 2.0, EQ-i 2.0 Leadership report or the EQ 360 feedback.
Part One: Pre-Work to Complete Before the Workshop:
These will be emailed to you upon purchase of this workshop.
- The EQ-i 2.0 Consent Form
- The EQ-i 2.0 Workshop Qualification Form
- The EQ-i 2.0 (taken online)
- EQ-i 2.0 Virtual Training Modules:
- What are Emotions: Overview and Framework Definition of EI, What EI is not, History of EI, EQ-i 2.0 Structure, Composite Scales and subscales
- Understanding the Results Overview, Norms, Reliability & Validity, Response Style, mean & Standard Deviation
- An Overview of 360-Degree Assessments and the EQ 360 What is a 360 Assessment, Using 360 Assessments, Benefits of 360 Assessments, Norms, Definitions, What it measures, Rater Details, Rater Response Style, Profile Gap Analysis
You get the EQ Edge book, too.
Part Two: Webinar:
Two Day Workshop Objectives:
- You will receive your own EQ-i feedback.
- You will practice experiential exercises and learn about resources to continue giving you powerful awareness and insight into the 16 components of the EQ-i model.
- Best practices in giving and receiving feedback on the EQ-i 2.0
- Prepare you to take the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 exam after the workshop
- Explore, understand and prepare to use the exciting new 2.0 model
Dr Nadler will share best practices, examples and case studies of how EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 can be used in various applications including:
- Selection – Learn why just administering the EQ-i 2.0 is not enough and how to use EQ-i 2.0 as part of a comprehensive selection process, including the creation of success profiles and structured interview questions.
- Leadership Development — Studies show that high-performing leaders tend to have higher Emotional Intelligence than their peers. Learn what this really means and how an organization can help its leaders excel in EI.
- Sales Training — Research shows that sales people with higher EI tend to outperform their peers. Learn how to use EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 to create quality sales training with direct impact to revenue.
- Coaching — Learn how to create a coaching plan based on EQ-i 2.0 results, using feedback, development and Action Plans that work.
- Use with Other Assessments — Find out how EQ-i 2.0 can be used in combination with other assessment tools to create high-impact consulting and assessment solutions for clients.
- Education — Research shows that EQ-i 2.0 can predict student success. Review case studies and hear examples of how EQ-i 2.0 can be used as a development and feedback tool to help students succeed.
- Free Assessments included – EQi 2.0 and tokens for one 360 degree feedback tool and one self-assessment or multiple individual assessments for each participant to administer.
Leadership Keys, iPhone App, Your Happiness App and added teleclasses for personal attention to help answer questions for your first administrations and to add tools to your EQ Tool box. You will also have access to Relly’s library of resources on his site including articles, podcasts with EI leaders, blogs, webinars and videos all to support you EQi programs. You can make money selling some of his proprietary products as part of your EQi program. Leadership Keys System is just one popular product.